When desiring a new way of life, the old way must first be removed. Completely. Much like a plot of land must be cleared before a new building can be erected, the land must be cleared before a new foundation is planted.
This is where we dive down into the void, below the foundation, to break it down. This is a form of death; this destruction of the parts of us that no longer serve us.
After the foundation is removed, we may now begin to build the new. If we build on the old foundation, then we are merely rebuilding what we just broke down.
First ground yourself, imagine roots sprouting from your toe tips and spreading down into the center of mother earth (see energy raising meditation for more).
It is by grounding that we can release the energy, when ungrounded, it just stays in our vessel, our body.
To help clear it all out:
– write it out.
– feel it out.
– break some glass.
– talk to someone who can HEAR you without advising you, consoling you, or thinking about what they want to tell you (This is called Active Listening). Best if s/he also be grounded!
– Actively Listen to someone else, best to be grounded!
– allow yourself to sink fully into the feeling. the feeling is not you. it is but a shadow of the truth. your shadow is not you, it is just where you block the light from yourself. when you think you’re low enough, go lower.
How to rewrite it:
– Imagine a sun about arm’s length from the top of your head.
– Imagine gathering your energy that has been left elsewhere. Place that energy into your personal sun.
– Then imagine the energy of what you want to bring into your life filling the energy of the sun. This is the energy of your foundation.
– Allow that energy to fill the sun completely.
– Imagine liquid golden light from the sun descending and penetrating each cell of your body. Again, each cell!
– Now, you are your own architect. What will you build?!
The image of the upright crescent moon fills our skies at this time. I realize now why I have always been drawn to this moon. It represents the emptying of our cups, our vessels, so that we can choose that which we would like it to be filled.
Go forth, my lovely friends! Empty the cups of your pain, your suffering. Fill them with whatever energy you need to live again!