If you’d like to try something new and to have some fun, then read on. If you are happy with your life as is, then no need to go further!
Last week, in Rose Colored View, I mentioned doing some energy experiments after I started reading Pam Grout’s book E-Cubed. Last week’s experiment was a review of E-Squared and this week is all new.
These new games sound like fun, so I’m hoping you’ll join me in this experience. Interestingly, some of the games below I had been doing prior to reading about them, so I can attest to the new lightness that I’ve felt since beginning them.
For the next 3 days or 72 hours, let’s:
- Start our days by dancing and having fun getting ready to our favorite up-beat songs. “Beautiful Day” by U2, “Happy” by Pharrell, & “Up for the Downstroke” by Parliament are some of my faves.
- Be grateful for every little thing in our lives (even the oops’es). Remember Bob Ross’ happy trees? Sometimes the hiccups can turn into something beautiful.
- Request a cosmic joke from the universe to reveal itself in the next 72 hours (doing this just the first day will suffice, or you can do this for each of the three days if you choose to be so adventurous!)
- Take silliness to the streets. Think of Patch Adams for inspiration.
- Write down your observations and feel free to share them here. How do you feel? What was different during these experiment days?
I am going to be doing these experiments through the week and I plan to post some of my own observations and experiences. It is my hope that you will share your outcomes here or with any updating posts.
Let’s go forth and choose to be merry!
Featured image: Google